Friday 18 May 2012

I posted on a classifieds site

I didn't know that there were "Missed connection" forums in Ireland. They are my new favourite thing ever. Once again, posts are moderated. Hopefully this will make it up. The post is entitled "Girl from the Roisín"


"Hey!

I really hope you see this because I'm really into you. We were both in the Roisín last night at the Dott EP launch. I saw you while they were playing and I thought to myself "She's the one for me", Even though I'd been drinking cans in the toilet all night, I bought myself a Jack and coke for courage. You were laughing at chatting with your friends, some of whom I would have banged. You were the one that really stood out though I'd say you are about 5"10 and of average weight for a girl your size. You have really piercing blues eyes and blonde hair. Long, but not traveller long. You have a rare kind of pretty look. It screams "I'll put out, even though I'm intelligent and have self respect".

Once the band finished I stumbled across the room towards you. The band were very good by the way. I probably would have banged some of the girls in the band too. There was easy pickings in the Roisín that night.. For once.

You didn't really notice me at first as I bobbed and fell between people, half pointing at you. When I reached you, you smiled as I slurred sweet nothings in your ear. One thing led to another and you know how it is..

Basically I wanted to get my rats off and I told you that I was wearing a johnny. There is no point lying now. I wasn't. I can only hope you weren't ovulating. Its not often you meet a girl who is pretty and lets you bareback. If you want to meet up at any time come and find me. I'm usually in the Roisín. I am a really swell guy when you get to know me.

I hope the recount of events jogs your memory, you were pretty drunk after I horsed those bacardi breezers into you.

My name is Tom by the way. Looking forward to hopefully hearing from you"

No comments:

Post a Comment