Tuesday 1 May 2012

Shit that I think is SUPER bollocks - Home and Away

Home and Away is without a doubt, the worst show I have ever seen.
There are many things I never want to see again - One guy, one Jar. A naked fat girl. Blue waffle. The list goes on really, but it does take a lot to get on my list of "Fuck that, this makes me want to shit myself with anger." Most of it is NSFL horrible things, so Home and Away might stick out somewhat on the list, but I would rather be made to watch all of the internet video nasties over and over again while my mortal enemies took turns to trim their wiry pubes into my outstretched eyelids, than to watch more than one episode of this "Show" in a row.

Is it the whiny Aussie accents? Is it the terrible acting? Is it the fact that the entire cast of the sleepover club grew a little bit older and ended up in the show? IS IT BECAUSE AS A YOUNG BOY I WATCHED THE SLEEPOVER CLUB? Nobody truly knows why I hate this show so much, including me. I can't handle it though. Often, I find myself in the company of females who watch this show. That half an hour is no communication with me time. Dead to the world, for the first few moments, I complain constantly. Then, I sit silently, sulking to myself with my arms and legs crossed and then I pace around the room smoking before giving up and just staring at the ceiling while the girls quarrel over which flesh-waste is the best looking.

The end is nigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment