Thursday 10 May 2012

My review of Million Dollar Baby

I just posted this to IMDB, and it is pending approval. I thought it was a no holes barred review fest, and everyone would be posting pisstake ones, but no. The reviews are moderated so I doubt my high octane thrill ride review will make it. So... enjoy!


Excellent film10 May 2012
It isn't often I give a film 10 out of 10! There isn't an "E" in the film title, so I can't make the second rate joke of "The E must stand for excellent" so I'm thinking of doing "The M must be for magnificence". This film came out in 2004, and even though I consider myself pretty up to date on modern films/films that contain the grizzled bear-like head of Clint Eastwood, I didn't get around to watching it until 2009. I know if there is one thing I like to see in user reviews, it is a little bit of background story. I was at a gig where a load of punk bands were playing, but my girlfriend got too drunk and wanted to go home. We went to hers to watch a film. The bus journey was average, definitely not as good at this film, which is MAGNIFICENT. I wanted to watch the film "Willow" but as it wasn't available for eye-tasting at that exact juncture, we searched for another DVD. We found this film and decided to throw it on. We only saw about ten minutes of it, and then I got a blow job. I saw fleeting moments of the film when my eyes opened as I neared climax. I thought this was supposed to be a sad film, but it got me some suck suck. Definitely recommend. It is clearly a babe magnet. 20/10.

No comments:

Post a Comment