Thursday 10 May 2012

Rotten Tomatoes Mad Max 2 review


This film has everything an action movie/dystopian sci-fi fan could want - Cars, wasteland warriors and Mel Gibson before he got very angry at the Jews for unknown reasons. Despite Mr. Gibson's clear newfound love of huffing PCP and trying to start race wars, the Mad Max films are quite untouchable. This film is my personal favourite, partly because of the life lessons I have learned from it. Before I watched this MASTERPIECE, I was a regular person like one of you, but now I am a trained killing machine.

As a younger and more naive individual, I always thought I would die being anally probed to death by aliens, or sick in bed from a computer virus which became sentient and spread to humans, but I never thought I could die in a wasteland that was once earth. This film really opened my eyes. I try to look at it as a documentary about the future and a sort of survival manual.

While you unprepared pigdogs feast on steak, use Twitter and go to work everyday, I am hold up in the "Batchelarium". Its mostly a hut made of scrap metal, but repeat testing has proved it impenetrable. Sure, a few cats had to die to make sure the trip wire and pendulum trap worked, but you'll be eating the cats when the Mad Max future comes, so fret not. Tinned goods are the way forward. My reflexes are catlike, once again from repeat testing using cats (there are a lot of strays in the area I guess).

This film taught me how to become a survivor. A true wastelander. You'll be eating my dust when I drive away with your gasoline someday.

No comments:

Post a Comment