Thursday 10 May 2012

My lovely post on the AM! off topic forum

I live in Ireland in a pretty rural area. I have more chance of shitting gobstoppers than finding another punk around here. I generally use forums for chatting to other like-minded individuals, but sometimes responses can be slow and we all know how long a day can feel. yeah, so if anyone wants to chat about anything and everything, I'm your guy.

I'm 23 years old and my name is Thomas. Been a punk since I was very young after hearing the Sex Pistols on the television. Besides music, I am really into working with my hands and trying to invent things. I have quite a small skill tree at the moment, like a character at the beginning of an MMORPG, but I'm slowly learning. My love of creating machines and quirky devices is brilliantly combined with my hatred of urban foxes. My dad is a bin man and thus sees the fox as an enemy. Bin liners aren't very difficult to rip, especially if you have pointy teeth. My dad doesn't wholly support my punk rock addiction LOL but he supplies me with sheet metal, wood and other materials. Just recently I made a really cool trap for the foxes. You put a bit of chicken or any leftover meat from dinner on a plate and leave it out. From then on, its just kind of a waiting game. When nightfalls, and the fox says goodbye to his fox family to go out scavenging, that it when you must be ready. Wait until the fox comes up to the plate and starts to eat. You then hop out from your hiding place and cave its head in with a slegehammer. It isn't really a trap that I made, but I did cook the chicken myself and supply the plates myself.

If anyone wants to chat about music/inventing/the culling of foxes. PM me


Forgot to mention - am vegan as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment